Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, ODsonFB.com, you are agreeing to be bound by the web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ODsonFB.com’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ODsonFB.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ODsonFB.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- You will be able to access this website without having to register any details with us. Registering your information with us is optional and allows you full access to all website content. You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website, including photographs and graphical images, are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
The materials on ODsonFB.com’s web site are provided “as is”. ODsonFB.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ODsonFB.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
ODsonFB.com, its sponsors, advertisers, presenters, writers, agents and staff make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that this presentation and/or its contents are error-free and will bear no responsibility or liability for the results or consequences of the information contained herein.
In no event shall ODsonFB.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ODsonFB.com’s Internet site, even if ODsonFB.com or a ODsonFB.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ODsonFB.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ODsonFB.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. ODsonFB.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. ODsonFB.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ODsonFB.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ODsonFB.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to ODsonFB.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Third Party Ad Servers
10. Site Uptime
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
This website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
11. Visitor Conduct
When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material for which you have not obtained all necessary consents, that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offense, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United States, and that is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of this item.
We Collect Information For
We collect information from you when you register to be a unrestricted user, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or participate in a contest. You may be asked to enter personal information. You may, however, visit our website anonymously.
We Use Your Information For
The information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website – we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
We Protect Your Information
We use a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when we access your personal information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Disclosure To Outside Parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include lead generation forms in which you, the user, checks a box, or chooses to “opt-in”. In the opt-in and choice scenario it is obvious the user is therefore disclosing their information to a third party, at their will. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
© Copyright 2017 – schedghog, LLC. All Rights Reserved Do not use or reproduce without permission. DISCLAIMER: ODsonFB.com, its sponsors, advertisers, presenters, writers, agents and staff make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that this presentation and/or its contents are error-free and will bear no responsibility or liability for the results or consequences of the information contained herein. ODsonFB.com claims no credit for any images featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respective owners. ODsonFB.com is in no way responsible for, or has control of, the content of any external website links or embedded streaming videos. Information on this site may contain errors or inaccuracies. If you own rights to any of the content and wish to have it removed please contact us.