EyeCon is in Sanibel Island, Florida, this year!
Top doctors will lead CE sessions exploring the role of artificial intelligence in optometry and more. You’ll enjoy separate and combined sessions with ophthalmologists. Register now to join December 1st-2nd:https://bit.ly/3NoD5ND
- Kelly K. Nichols, OD, PhD, MPH, FAAO
- A. Paul Chous, OD, MA, FAAO
- Dr. Jessica Steen
- Dr. Jeffry Gerson
- Dr. Mark Dunbar
Advances in diagnostic tools and treatment choices mean that the nation’s 46,000 optometrists have access to a growing armamentarium of medications and state-of-the-art diagnostic technologies.
Chaired by Kelly K. Nichols, OD, MPH, PhD, FAAO, dean of the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Optometry, and A. Paul Chous, MA, OD, FAAO, a diabetes eye care specialist in Tacoma, Washington, Optometry Times® EyeCon 2023 will bring together top experts to share clinical insights and advances in eye care for professionals interested in updating their diagnostic, monitoring, and disease-management skills. Topics will include the role of artificial intelligence in optometry, advice on the selection of diagnostic tools, and a pharmacology update.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Recommend diagnostic approaches to correctly identify early presentations of both common and rare ocular diseases
- Apply recent guidelines and other evidence to the diagnosis and management of patients with ocular conditions
- Demonstrate the ability to use emerging clinical trial data to optimize patient treatment in the optometry setting
- Determine the most appropriate approaches to improve vision outcomes and patient care in the office with new and emerging therapies and technologies
Register now to join December 1st-2nd:https://bit.ly/3NoD5ND